Strengthening has many benefits
- Interested in improving your shoulders?
- Would you like to prevent injuries? Training for an event?
- Prevent strains during competition? Or simply to lift your grandchild?
- Would you like to maintain bone density & help prevent osteoporosis?
- Would you like to have more confidence in lifting things in a wider variety of ways?
I've done additional training in functional movement & lifting & bone health. I look forward to helping people find a program that works for them.
- Have you been working on your core and it isn't helping?
- Have you had a recent pregnancy? Are you concerned about diastasis recti?
- Have you had an abdominal surgery or a hernia?
- Are you leaking urine?
- Are you wondering if core is related to your pain?
- Do you want to be able to lift things more easily?
An assessment can help to determine what it is appropriate for you, or if other things may be more helpful. Every individual has different goals, so we can make a rehab plan that makes sense for your body.
Pelvic Floor Physio
If you are having issues with leaking, a prolapse, or pelvic pain, or we realize you are having difficulty communicating with your core, I am happy to refer you to our pelvic floor therapist Alisha Maini for more assistance.